Terms and Conditions
Version 1.1 – Last Updated 01/01/2017
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by ELS WA Pty Ltd (Kids Choice) ABN 47 126 858 580 of Unit 2B – 3B 13 Upton Street Bundall Qld 4217. By using our Services, you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully. Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. That material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. No image on this website is to be copied or reproduced under any circumstance.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may include links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to ELS WA Pty Ltd, are acknowledged on the website.
You must not:
- Upload anything to this website that: is or could reasonably be considered to be unlawful, obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or breach of privacy;
- Is untrue or inaccurate;
- Is in any way misleading or deceptive;
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any similar software programs that may damage the operation of another user’s computer; or
- Would otherwise bring the website into disrepute;
Advertise or offer to sell or buy goods or services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by us;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
ELS WA Pty Ltd may at its sole discretion:
- Refuse to include any user content at any time; and
- Remove any user content as it sees fit.
You indemnify and hold us and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, consultants and contractors (‘Indemnified Persons’) harmless from and against any and all liability, costs, claims, losses, damages and expenses (including all reasonable legal fees), which may be suffered, incurred made or brought against any of the Indemnified Persons, directly or indirectly, in connection with:
- Any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on behalf of you;
- Any publication of, or act or omission about, content posted by you on our website;
- Any publication of, or act or omission about, content posted by you on any website represented by an URL included or embedded in content posted on our website; and
- Any other claims by users of the website in relation to content posted by you.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the State and Federal laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia.